Saturday, November 21, 2009

How Blessed We Are...

Since our Il Divo concert experience on Saturday, I've constantly had their music playing while I cook, clean or do laundry. And Jared has been humming Amazing Grace. In fact, while we were waiting for the bus to violin lesson today, quite out of the blue, he remarked that it is a "very blessed thing to be gifted with a good singing voice" - obviously in reference to himself!!! :) But it is not far from the truth as it is indeed a beautiful gift...

It has occurred to me several times since the concert how powerful an impact they could have for God if they became believers and used their gifts for His glory. And each time I would have to catch myself and remind myself that God doesn't need to use our "gifts". He wants to use our lives...and might quite possibly call us to do things that we are not gifted for....

:) But in the meantime, Il Divo sounds great!

No comments:

Post a Comment